Motoring Discussion > FIAT Doblo - Smaller white van man.
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 2

FIAT Doblo - Smaller white van man. - R.P.
New route (for me and the service) and a newish van to go with it, a nice little 12 month old Fiat Doblo van with 5k miles from the hire company of choice for the Trust. What a nice little van, complete with a retro rubbery 5 speed box ! Great radio, air-con ( a true luxury). No real downsides - covered 150 miles today, and I already know that tomorrow's programme will take me as far. Being a little bit of a free spirit now, lunched at the local Triumph dealer.
 FIAT Doblo - Smaller white van man. - Bobby
Got an 18 plate Kangoo at work - love driving it, very basic so no air con. Just a very practical vehicle though I did pay £99 to get reversing sensors fitted to it!

Wee tip - put a sign on the inside of the back doors to say which door closes first! Kangoo is the opposite of our Transit in sequence.
 FIAT Doblo - Smaller white van man. - R.P.
I'll have a look tomorrow. Unlike the rest of the fleet the side door accesses all I need, because of the nature of the loads (i.e. not much). One item was a false piece of anatomy required for an op. Think gentleman's er...equipment. Nice box though and made in Germany..
Latest Forum Posts