Motoring Discussion > If anyone finds a cleaner bike than this.... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 10

If anyone finds a cleaner bike than this.... - R.P.
www.richandcath.co.uk/K75S/

It's for sale on another forum BTW
 If anyone finds a cleaner bike than this.... - bathtub tom
Why do some bike front tyres look like they've been fitted the wrong way round?

PU's front tyre has the sipes arranged such that water would be directed to the middle of the tyre. Surely you want the opposite to happen. Compare the rear!
Not mine by the way - just for sale on another forum. I test rode an identical one to this in 1990 - I wasn't tempted.
My curiosity was aroused - check out picture 11 - shows that the tyre is directional and is correct...
 If anyone finds a cleaner bike than this.... - CGNorwich
That sure is a clean bike and represents a huge amount of work that some would deem pointless. It is surely a curious thing this passion some men have for obsessional cleaning of bikes and cars. I wonder does this obsession extend into other areas of their lives? Do they spend as long cleaning the cooker or the toilet as they do the bike? Do they polish the washing machine? Why do I think not!
Last edited by: CGNorwich on Sat 28 Aug 10 at 16:23
 If anyone finds a cleaner bike than this.... - The Nut
I can imangine the lounge carpet has stains from the many cleaning products spilt as he cleaned the bike in the house.

Why does it have duct tape on the frame near the rear springs?
>>Why does it have duct tape on the frame near the rear springs?

To stop a passenger scratching the paint with their stilettos?
 If anyone finds a cleaner bike than this.... - Robin O'Reliant
Most motorcycles today have the advantage of never being exposed to wet weather. I was once enjoying a coffee with a mate on his HD along the seafront at Southend when it started to cloud up in the distance. He was off like a scalded cat to get home before any rain fell.
My bikes have always been scruffily tidy - never clean !
 If anyone finds a cleaner bike than this.... - The Nut
>> My bikes have always been scruffily tidy - never clean !
>>

What? Do you think the purpose of a bike is to ride it? You buy a bike as an ornament to polish! Well some people seem to think so anyway.
My brother used to polish the inside of his Dyson vacuum cleaner!
Latest Forum Posts