Motoring Discussion > To Hell in a Harley Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Robin O'Reliant Replies: 3

To Hell in a Harley - Robin O'Reliant
This would be a rather novel way of making the final journey -

tinyurl.com/y94queko - links to www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 4 Aug 17 at 10:32
 To Hell in a Harley - Ted
Plenty of other ones about, although mostly sidecar derived. Wud make a nice camper, though but.
 To Hell in a Harley - Harleyman
As said, it's been done for many years. Acquaintance of mine, an ordained minister who travels all over the UK offering this service, was one of the pioneers of the trend. I think he started with a Hinckley Triumph, and I was somewhat flattered when he approached me at a show and asked my opinion on which Harley would be most suitable for the job. Not expecting a free ride out of it though, at least hopefully not for a good few years!

www.motorcyclefunerals.com/

Back in the day, it wasn't uncommon amongst the more "outlaw" sections of the motorcycling fraternity for a friend to take the deceased on his last journey on their own sidecar outfit. Coffins were also popular with custom builders as an alternative to the traditional sidecar body, more than one unsuspecting passer-by has been rather startled when the "corpse" lifted the lid and followed the rider into a pub!
 To Hell in a Harley - Bromptonaut
Former colleague in London was taken to crem in a sidecar, must be at least ten years ago. More recently we passed a combination being trailered up the M1 with ads in sidecar.
Latest Forum Posts