Motoring Discussion > You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 8

You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - Dog
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215926/The-great-Kwik-Fit-fit-up.html
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - Bromptonaut
>> www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215926/The-great-Kwik-Fit-fit-up.html

To be honest most of it is pretty thin gruel. Too little anti freeze in screen wash FFS.

In two cases, plugs not changed and Mini's oil filter, KF admit there was an issue at their end.
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - Old Navy
They tried the wheel alignment one on one of my daughters after a puncture repair recently. She has been well brought up, her reply, " My tyre wear patterns are normal, have you damaged my car?" An instant denial and advice to keep an eye on her tyre wear!
Last edited by: Old Navy on Sun 12 Feb 17 at 14:23
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - DP
Kwik Fit operates a franchise model, so the experience you get differs at every branch. I've known appalling ones and I've known good ones.

Part of me thinks the reason they stay in business is because they are 'in bed' so-to-speak with all the lease companies. I've had cars from Alphabet, Lex and Leasedrive Velo, all of which insisted I take the car to Kwik Fit for any tyre requirements.

For private work, I find their prices very uncompetitive.
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - madf
£27 MOT in pms when booked online.
Been using them for years in Congleton. Recommended.

(Mind you, with a Honda and Toyota not many issues at MOT time)
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - Rudedog
I wouldn't usually use them but they were far cheaper for all four Michelins recently, even then they did try it on quoting policy that they couldn't fit MO tyres to my VW.
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - Oldgit
>> I wouldn't usually use them but they were far cheaper for all four Michelins recently,
>> even then they did try it on quoting policy that they couldn't fit MO tyres
>> to my VW.
>>

Last year, I had my new Golf MK7 re-tyred with tyres of my own choice and they were Michelin Primacy 3 and they were supplied and fitted by my local VW dealer's glass palace and were much cheaper than both my local Kwik Fit and another tyre supplier.
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - Old Navy
Did they subtract the value of the "new" tyres they removed?
 You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fit up: - Oldgit
>> Did they subtract the value of the "new" tyres they removed?
>>

No. They asked me whether I wanted to keep them or not but foolishly I told them no. I haven't got room to store the Hankooks, factory fitted and so I suppose they might be used elsewhere.
Latest Forum Posts