Motoring Discussion > MINI - Cooper Van. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 5

MINI - Cooper Van. - R.P.
Had ours just over 12 months now. Fitted with a removable custom doggie box it proves the ideal cross between a "nice" car and doggy transport. Just been for a 19k service having done just of 12k in a year it's going well. Plenty of verve, combined with awesome grip and a decent ride from its van spec. tyres, its a good point and squirt little motor. The only thing that's gone wrong is a "lazy" inertia reel on the driver's side. This will be replaced under warranty soon.

BMW Llandudno Junction have serviced it under the TLC pack which came with the car.

Nice little motor at home when toting the pooches to the woods and cleans up well enough to hold its own outside a posh restaurant or hotel. Rather like it.
 MINI - Cooper Van. - Runfer D'Hills
I have fond memories of an original Mini van. When I was a child, a friend's mother had one. A sort of lichen green colour. The loadbay was equipped only with a sheet of foam rubber and she could get about 12 of us in there. No seats or safety harnesses. You just had to brace yourself against another kid.
 MINI - Cooper Van. - legacylad
Pal of mine had a grey one. We often drove down to Snowdonia after work on Friday for a weekends climbing, music & booze. Met at the Pen Y Gwyryd? pub then camped locally. He slept in his mini van. Yuk.
 MINI - Cooper Van. - VxFan
>> The only thing that's gone wrong is a "lazy" inertia reel on the driver's side. This will be replaced under warranty soon.

Or they'll just given a quick squirt with some furniture polish (or anything else that contains Silicon).
 MINI - Cooper Van. - WillDeBeest
Sand?
 MINI - Cooper Van. - VxFan
Yep, that'll work too ;)
Latest Forum Posts