Motoring Discussion > BCA Blackbushe Results Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Enoughalready Replies: 4

BCA Blackbushe Results - Enoughalready
Nipped into BCA Blackbushe today albeit a little late and missed anything that would have been of interest to me but I hung around for a while and took a note on a few sales.

I have no idea if it's of any interest here but because auction results can be hard to obtain, below are a few pages showing some results.
Lot No's are
TF = Think Ford
MO = Mobility
IC = Inchcape Retail
ALD = ALD Automotive

Apologies for my scribble, done while walking around. S is sold P is provisional

tinyurl.com/om3nk3t

tinyurl.com/q8qs8az

tinyurl.com/o34ebco

tinyurl.com/nd8b63s

On top of those prices you'd have to pay the buyers premium fee e.g:

£2000 car = £362
£5000 car = £448
£10000 car = £563
 BCA Blackbushe Results - legacylad
The Jazz on the last page might have suited my requirements at £1050 + commission.
The Rav 4 would also have been ok and I might have kept it for myself once the visitors had flown home.
Not going again r u?
>> Not going again r u?

I will yes, though probably when school holidays have ended.
 BCA Blackbushe Results - legacylad
Need something next week...I have Sunday to find a suitable vehicle. I might even contact an auction buyer, give a max price inc commission and see what transpires. There seems to be nothing locally for sale privately. Or to be more accurate, the sellers seem to think they are worth far more than I do!
Whereabouts are you? I'm just a regular punter who's previously bought a number or cars via BCA. Happy to help if I can. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else now days. Use Auctionview to search for up coming cars.
Latest Forum Posts