Motoring Discussion > Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown
Thread Author: sajid Replies: 13

Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - sajid
just wondering if there was a car by car breakdown like the on on hj, it would be helpful for all and answer some question to fellow backchatters about some of the problems of a specific car try to put this msge down as the car section but asked wat car and model you got
Last edited by: sajid on Fri 11 Jun 10 at 17:26
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - RattleandSmoke
It might be a bit difficult as this site dosn't have the resouces HJ does.
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - rtj70
And nobody is likely to lend cars for review either.
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - The Nut
A separate index of owners reviews would be a nice addition to the site, I know Rattle did one on his panda and I'm sure I have seen others on here too.
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - nyx2k
if anyone is interested i'll do 2 on the c3 and c4 picasso 6months old
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - Videodoctor
I could do one on my Ford Mondeo Titanium X(MK4) if anyones interested.
my idea is to create another tab section and fellow readers can contribute to reviews of their motors, with more members contributing it be a valuable resource for all
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - Skoda
I want a "bad bits" review on a Ford Focus CC3 written by iffy, but it has to be genuine bad bits not just made up and at least 100 words! :-P

a bad bit reviews is what i been looking at too, its not just that all cars are lemons, but if a buyer want to see whether a 1.2 or a 1.4 is reliable or better then that will help to make up his/her mind
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - bathtub tom
Shall I do one on my Kia Pride?

Anyone?
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - Iffy
...I want a "bad bits" review on a Ford Focus CC3 written by iffy...

Keep an eye out for a new thread coming to a motoring forum near you.
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - Skoda
>> Keep an eye out for a new thread coming to a motoring forum near you.

Haha good read :-) The 2nd thread to balance out the bad bits made it for me :-P
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - smokie
I've got one of those Videodoctor, the 2.5T with a few extras!! Has yours got the Blue tooth option, if so does it suffer from people not being able to hear you too well?
 Abarth Grande Punto - Car By Car Breakdown - Videodoctor
Yes my car has Bluetooth and it works extremely well.When my wife is in the car and talking via Bluetooth i cannot hear any road or engine noise.In fact i've had to ask if shes driving at the time because i couldn't tell the difference.
Maybe your phone isn't fully compatible with the car and hence your bad reception?
Latest Forum Posts