Motoring Discussion > Online car brokers? Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Hard Cheese Replies: 2

Online car brokers? - Hard Cheese

Hi, I recently came across an online broker who quoted pre-reg and new prices for the same car, they seemed very competitive and I noted that you could get a full online quote including options without having to submit a contact form.

I can't remember the name and can't find it via Googing etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
 Online car brokers? - hjd
www.dealdrivers.co.uk usually just do unreg but they do have some prereg - certainly Ford. A friend bought from them and was very happy. Pricing and car specs all available without registration.
 Online car brokers? - mikeyb
Have used drivethedeal and can vouch for them. My experience of dealdrivers was not so positive. I never got as far as a sale with them, but during the enquiry process they didnt call back when promised with further info - when I chased them up (after giving several days beyond their commitment to call back) they were pretty rude and told me they would call me when they were ready and not to keep calling them (I only called once) They had already lost my business by that point, but never called me anyway.

Broadspeed used to allow you to price on line, but think that may have also changed.
Latest Forum Posts