Motoring Discussion > Ford - Mystery car Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Felix Replies: 7

Ford - Mystery car - Felix
Saw a car on the M25 today I didn't recognise, very odd. It was a 62 reg LHD Ford, hatchback about the size and proportions of a Mondeo, though didn't look much like the current one, with a very bling grille. Searching the Interweb I can't find it though it's grille looked aN awful lot like this carsspyphotos.net/is-this-the-new-ford-edge/ . Don't think it was the facelifted mondeo with its faux Aston Martin front end. Anybody any ideas what it might have been?
 Ford - Mystery car - Armel Coussine
Nice and chunky. Part-time 4wd please, and a good range of motors including a V6, a frugal but entertaining petrol 2 litre soft turbo and a sensible 2 litre diesel with high gearing...

Any plans for a hybrid one wonders? Ford are lagging in the fashionable green area.
 Ford - Mystery car - -
Could be a much needed facelift of Kuga.
 Ford - Mystery car - Zero
A left hooker? one of the American Fusion (mondeo) or Focus?

www.ford.com

Ford - Mystery car - Felix
>> A left hooker? one of the American Fusion (mondeo) or Focus?
>>
>> www.ford.com
>>
>>
>>
Aha.... Think it might have been a ford Taurus come to think of it, might have been mistaken about the hatch. Not something you see every day over here. Thanks for the hint...
 Ford - Mystery car - Clk Sec
Looks too much like a Kuga to be anything else.
 Ford - Mystery car - jc2
Think I,ve seen it too;I think it's the US car the new Kuga was developed from.
 Ford - Mystery car - Boxsterboy
It's probably the same car that I saw on the M25 a couple of weeks ago, and started a thread on it. It's the new Mondeo, although it is badged Ford Fusion, because that's what the call them stateside.
Latest Forum Posts