Motoring Discussion > Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday….
Thread Author: Chas Replies: 6

Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday…. - Chas
Arranged a lift with a supplier from Coventry to Swindon.

Went out to meet him and low and behold he was driving a 2005 Nissan 350Z coupé.

Return route taken down the Fosse way through the Cotswolds to Swindon in lovely sunny spring weather. Fantastic to be in a proper car with a torquey 3.5 V6 orchestra playing under the bonnet. That car had the magic that most modern affordable cars lack.

Point of the post was just to say it was lovely to step back into an enjoyable, more than 4 cylinder machine, that used to be far more commonly available and affordable before motoring eco-misery set in.

Would anyone else have the same thoughts as me?
 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday…. - No FM2R
>Would anyone else have the same thoughts as me?

Yup, although I don't love that car in particular. Now if it was an XKR convertible........
 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday…. - Dog
I had a 240Z back in 77, and, eh, I could be forced to live with:

www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201139417760516/
 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday…. - Boxsterboy
>> in lovely sunny
>> spring weather.
>>

Eh? When was that?
 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday…. - DP
As an XK-R convertible hauled past the 320d off a roundabout the other day like it was going backwards, I said to SWMBO how nice it would be to have the means, or the piffling annual mileage, to be able to have a car with a 'proper' engine under the bonnet.

Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday…. - MD
The GLF badge is always preferable.
 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Had a treat yesterday…. - Robin O'Reliant
I always fancied a Ford Cougar for that reason, I was surprised they never really took off sales wise. By all accounts a decent drive and far enough from the bloated porkers you get now to be interesting.
Latest Forum Posts