Motoring Discussion > Road Rage Legal Questions
Thread Author: Bromptonaut Replies: 8

Road Rage - Bromptonaut
Another tragedy:

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9910777/Woman-killed-in-suspected-road-rage-attack.html
 Road Rage - Westpig
My old manor (work and home), I'll see if I can get any extra info.
 Road Rage - Bromptonaut
>> My old manor (work and home), I'll see if I can get any extra info.

Thanks for that. Oddity that struck me on radio report was that it's two women so no testosterone involved.

Road Rage - Robin O'Reliant
I hate the term Road Rage.

I know Brompt didn't intend it that way but it sort of excuses what is just a plain case of serious assault.
 Road Rage - Londoner
>> My old manor (work and home), I'll see if I can get any extra info.
>>
And my current manor - just down the road from me. I'll see if anything crops up in the local paper.
 Road Rage - Westpig
How about:

Lady who died, suspected lady driving out of pub had been drinking too much to drive. Lady who died stood in front of car to stop the other lady from driving off.

Meanwhile, lady who died's husband tried to get into the car and was banging on the windows...which frightened lady driving, who then sped off, taking lady in front of her car with her.

It'll need a good lawyer to sort that lot out.
 Road Rage - FocalPoint
What a mess. It was highly risky to stand anywhere near a car whose driver might have been/probably was in an emotional state. The husband didn't help things. I bet he now has major regrets.

People need to remember a car is a deadly weapon in some circumstances. You wouldn't go near a dangerous piece of machinery, but the trouble is we're too used to cars, too familiar with them, too comfortable with them.
 Road Rage - Dutchie
A car is a deadly weapon and terrible accident and a sad loss to her children and husband.

Whilst we are on about driving and behaviour,daughters car went in for a service today and MOT.I did the driving some town driving and halve a hr on the motorway.Good independent garage worth the trip.A few A.Holes as usual trying to intimidate the little Panda.A VW Passat tailgating us actiing daft.I mentioned this to my daughter she is used to it big cars intimidating her little car.

I'm no mimser as AC would say.Granddaughter was in her seat in the back of the car.I'm getting on now but that driver would have had a problem dealing with me if i had stopped the car.What is up with some people acting like bully's driving a more expensive car.
 Road Rage - Westpig
>> The husband didn't help things. I bet
>> he now has major regrets.
>>

On no, no, no....he now has someone to blame, it'll be 100% the other lady's fault...he won't look at himself or his dead wife.

The truth of course is they all have a part to play and it will be a sliding scale of percentage and the full facts yet to be determined.
Latest Forum Posts