Motoring Discussion > What did you do on Sunday? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 9

What did you do on Sunday? - bathtub tom
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nKv2neeSto
 What did you do on Sunday? - Manatee
I might have gone, it's just up the road, but I was asked to help with the village panto set construction yesterday. Next weekend will also be taken up with it, scene shifting and doing the photos.
 What did you do on Sunday? - Haywain
Nice to see that somebody's got worse roads than Suffolk.
 What did you do on Sunday? - VxFan
Not the sort of hobby for those suffering farmer giles.

ps, I'm not, btw.
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 11 Feb 13 at 21:14
 What did you do on Sunday? - Zero
>> I might have gone, it's just up the road, but I was asked to help
>> with the village panto set construction yesterday. Next weekend will also be taken up with
>> it, scene shifting and doing the photos.

Yes, I would have gone too but I had to help the wife with the flower arranging....
>>Yes, I would have gone too but I had to help the wife with the flower arranging....

I thought mine was a fairly credible excuse.

Peter Cook was allegedly called by Prince Charles's equerry who informed him that HRH would be very pleased if Cook could come to dinner, and suggested a date some months ahead.

Cook said he would check his dairy. There was a protracted rustling of pages, then Cook replied apologetically "I'm so sorry, but I shall be watching television that night".
 What did you do on Sunday? - Zero
>> >>Yes, I would have gone too but I had to help the wife with the
>> flower arranging....
>>
>> I thought mine was a fairly credible excuse.

Err No. Pantos start in November, its now February. Unless of course your local players are so crap they need 10 months rehearsal.....

I can offer you a place on my "credible excuses for everyday life" course if you wish. You are supposed to get a framed certificate at the end, but don't you just know it, the Ash tree crisis means there is a shortage of wood for the frames.
Last edited by: Zero on Tue 12 Feb 13 at 09:20
>> Err No. Pantos start in November, its now February. Unless of course your local players
>> are so crap they need 10 months rehearsal.....

In this backward place they are at February half term. The script isn't even written by Christmas.

TBH they could use a bit more rehearsal.

Tickets £4 for pensioners.
 What did you do on Sunday? - VxFan
>> I was asked to help with the village panto set construction yesterday.

## Oh no you weren't ##
 What did you do on Sunday? - Dog
Well done to the Super Nova!
Latest Forum Posts