Technical Car/Motor Issues > Ford - 00 00 Technical Hotline Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Mr. Ecs Replies: 4

Ford - 00 00 Technical Hotline - Mr. Ecs
Few years ago I had a telephone number for a Ford Technical support line. When you got through to some place at Dagenham, you spoke to a Ford technician/engineer who you asked questions of and usually got answers to all manner of problems posed.

Does anyone else remember using this service? And is it still in existance? If it is, what is the current number? It used to be a normal landline number but as with any company if still in operation I would guess it's an 08 job.
 Ford - 00 00 Technical Hotline - rtj70
Yes I used it before and only very recently deleted the number off my phone. I've got a Mazda and will be getting a VW next so no need for it. I'll see if I can dig it out of a backup.

... it used to be: 0906 553 3447

That's a premium rate number. I used it to resolve problems with my company car and so didn't pay for the calls. It will be about £1/minute!
Last edited by: rtj70 on Thu 18 Aug 11 at 16:22
 Ford - 00 00 Technical Hotline - Mr. Ecs
Cheers rtj70
 Ford - 00 00 Technical Hotline - carmalade
Ford still run a technical helpline but you have to subscribe to their internet based info system

www.etis.ford.com/

Ford - 00 00 Technical Hotline - jc2
Some info is available without registration.It'll give you vehicle details,for example,from your VIN or reg. number without needing to log in.
Latest Forum Posts