Technical Car/Motor Issues > Suzuki Swift - 08 1.5 how to change pollen filter ? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: retgwte Replies: 5

Suzuki Swift - 08 1.5 how to change pollen filter ? - retgwte
58 registration Suzuki Swift

Next to no air coming through the vents in the cabin even with the fan on full

The fan seems to be working (you can hear it)

So it's either leafs in the intake? Or a blocked pollen filter?

The owners manual usefully says the pollen filter is too complicated to change yourself so take it to a dealer

I understand the pollen filter is behind or underneath the glove box? Any idea how to get at it?

Any help appreciated

Thanks
 Suzuki Swift - 08 1.5 how to change pollen filter ? - R.P.
www.puravent.co.uk/filters/display_filter.php?id=544&part=M2275

This site usually gives detailed instructions on how to change them, this is the first time I've found a make/model where they don't - seems the manual may be right !
 Suzuki Swift - 08 1.5 how to change pollen filter ? - madf
If it's like Toyota's , then remove glovebox and pull it out.
 Suzuki Swift - 08 1.5 how to change pollen filter ? - swiftbill
hi just today changed pollen filter just like you next to no air venting bought filter from local motor factors eight pound fifty anyway open glove box and then gently squeeze the hinges on either side and gently ease out once out pollen filter in view a rectangular shape about six inchs x one inch take cover of and change filter so uld take about ten to twenty minutes
 Suzuki Swift - 08 1.5 how to change pollen filter ? - madf
So just like a Yaris...
 Suzuki Swift - 08 1.5 how to change pollen filter ? - -
And just like Outlander.

They'd love to charge you half an hours labour and full genuine part retail for this 5 minute fix.

Only thing i would suggest is to put a fan heater in the passenger footwell for an hour to warm the plastics thoroughly to lessen the chances of breaking something before diving in.
Latest Forum Posts