Technical Car/Motor Issues > Audi A3 + S3 - 05 2.0 hands free set up goes straight to iPod Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Buddy Replies: 2

Audi A3 + S3 - 05 2.0 hands free set up goes straight to iPod - Buddy
Irritatingly, when i-phone links up to my '05 A3 Sportback (Audi Concert radio and Bose speakers), the radio screen says "phone" and the system defaults straight to iPod. One push on the Parrot centre button usually switches it to radio, which I prefer. Anyone know how to set it up, so the system defaults to radio from the start, please?
In plain, not too techie English, is appreciated.

thanks
Buddy
 Audi A3 + S3 - 05 2.0 hands free set up goes straight to iPod - Skoda
With the audi bluetooth kit you can use VCDS to change one of the adaptation channels on the telephone controller to change the "grab focus" feature on bluetooth connection.

Since it's a parrot kit, it's most likely going to be something that needs to be configured on it. I imagine it decides to send some kind of wakeup signal to switch the source on the radio -- there's probably a wire in the loom that interfaces it to the stereo, dedicated to it -- as it would when you recieve a call.

If that is true, i doubt wiring changes will help without also loosing the ability to recieve calls.

I don't know the chances of reconfiguring the parrot kit.
 Audi A3 + S3 - 05 2.0 hands free set up goes straight to iPod - Buddy
many thanks, Craig
Latest Forum Posts