Technical Car/Motor Issues > Citroen Nemo Multispace - 09 1.3 do you need a code card as shown in handboo Miscellaneous
Thread Author: one-of-45% Replies: 5

Citroen Nemo Multispace - 09 1.3 do you need a code card as shown in handboo - one-of-45%
Hi
Do you need the code card shown in hand book for resetting radio etc
when battery is removed The main dealer in my area where I bought the car
said twice when asked no the card is not needed the electrics reset automatic
The reason I ask is that I also have access to a Volvo 850 this had a dead battery
and required reentering the four digit number supplied by that main dealer
now I don't want to chance it in the future
can anybody tell me if the car will reset on it;s own or need the said code card
 Citroen Nemo Multispace - 09 1.3 do you need a code card as shown in handboo - carmalade
No code card required for radio reset.It will automatically recode itself from the car electronics network if the battery is disconnected.If you do have a code card,then keep it safe,it may be needed if in the future you need another key.
 Citroen Nemo Multispace - 09 1.3 do you need a code card as shown in handboo - Bromptonaut
Not Nemo specific but experience with Berlingo is that there's no code required to reset radio.

Instead it's paired to specific vehicle and needs more intervention than a simple code to change that.
 Citroen Nemo Multispace - 09 1.3 do you need a code card as shown in handboo - one-of-45%
Thank you for that It;s one less worry
Regards one-of-45%
Thank you that's a great help knowing that no card required to reset
Regards
one-of-45%
 Citroen Nemo Multispace - 09 1.3 do you need a code card as shown in handboo - Duncan
Welcome to the show, one-of-45%.
Latest Forum Posts