Technical Car/Motor Issues > Peugeot 607 - 08 2.0 Adjustable xenon headlights? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Mike Hannon Replies: 3

Peugeot 607 - 08 2.0 Adjustable xenon headlights? - Mike Hannon
My friend has just bought a Pug 607 in the UK to bring back to France. It has xenon headlights. Does anyone know if the ones fitted to UK models can be switched from left to right dip pattern or will he have to replace them before registering the car over here?
I know some makes have switchable xenons - I asked the same question last year on several websites when I was looking at Accords in the UK and didn't get a proper answer. Having finally bought a French one I know now that they can be adjusted anyway.
It should be easier to find the answer for a Pug?
 Peugeot 607 - 08 2.0 Adjustable xenon headlights? - jc2
Why doesn't your friend ask Peugeot rather than us?
 Peugeot 607 - 08 2.0 Adjustable xenon headlights? - Mike Hannon
He hasn't had the chance yet and we can't see anything in the manual so far. I just thought there might be people out there who would offer useful advice.

If everyone asked the manufacturer all the time the technical section of this forum would die altogether, wouldn't it?

Actually, you've just reminded me. The most knowledgeable guy who ever contributed to the technical section in the 'other place' happens to be a personal friend and a Peugeot expert. I'll get on to him ASAP.
 Peugeot 607 - 08 2.0 Adjustable xenon headlights? - VxFan
I would have thought there would have been mention in the handbook.

Either a lever on the back of the headlight to move, or something like a fuse to remove/put in/swap over in the fuse box.
Latest Forum Posts