Technical Car/Motor Issues > Peugeot 206 CC - 02 1.6 Replacement Door Mirror Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: mare Replies: 4

Peugeot 206 CC - 02 1.6 Replacement Door Mirror - mare
Hi

can anyone confirm whether the door mirror housing on the CC is the same as the hatch or indeed estate 206? I've been daft figures for a replacement for my 52 reg 206, and told it's unique by one spares place.

I'm after the black plastic housing - i have the colour coded bit on the top and the glass is intact. Don't know about the electrics, but one thing at a time.

Thanks
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 8 May 10 at 22:36
 Peugeot 206 CC - 02 1.6 Replacement Door Mirror - Chas
This isn't straightforward to look up without the last 8 digits of your VIN. Post just the last 8 digits on here and I can get the part number and retail price for you. However, according to the official Peugeot Service Box, it unfortunately comes as one complete assembly.

HTH
Chas,

thanks, the VIN ends 42718353
 Peugeot 206 CC - 02 1.6 Replacement Door Mirror - Chas
Part number is 8153LE for a driver's side (RH) mirror costing £132.53 + VAT. Hope you were sitting down! Also I have searched that part number across all models but it is unique to your CC.

If you do try other suppliers the alternatives will have to cross refer to that part number or you'll have problems.

Hope that helps
thanks for getting back. I was getting costs of a couple of hundred.

luckily because i still have the triangle bit on the door and even the glass was intact, i sent it away to Wingmirror man in Bury, who reconditioned it for £70. Away and back in three days, excellent service.
Latest Forum Posts