Technical Car/Motor Issues > Citroen Berlingo Multispace - 05 1.9 MFD Bulbs
Thread Author: Bromptonaut Replies: 6

Citroen Berlingo Multispace - 05 1.9 MFD Bulbs - Bromptonaut
The centre multifunction display (clock/radio plus doors open warning) has gone dim.

Extracted the unit and it takes 3 capless pcb type bulbs which appear to be 12 0.4w. I cannot read that myself - need help from the youngsters. Googling suggests that's a pretty rare size except for some MB applications.

Halfords have same fit but 1.2W and in fact I have few of these in my own kit - the BX used them.

Cit dealer says bulbs are not listed just the mfd at a cool £120 but he agrees that's having a giraffe and will call me back after more searching. I'm reluctand to mess with something 3x the rating on grounds of heat and canbus sensitivity.
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace - 05 1.9 MFD Bulbs - MJM
Try these, Bromptonaut.

www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/R509TVI-BX8.5D-Panel-Bulb12V-0.4W-Violet-Base.html

If they are the wrong ones the site may have the correct ones. (These came up first in the site search)
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace - 05 1.9 MFD Bulbs - swiss tony
>> Extracted the unit and it takes 3 capless pcb type bulbs which appear to be
>> 12 0.4w. I cannot read that myself - need help from the youngsters. Googling suggests
>> that's a pretty rare size except for some MB applications.

Try an MB dealer?
Just don't admit to what their really for! lol
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace - 05 1.9 MFD Bulbs - TeeCee
>> I cannot read that myself - need help from the youngsters.

Magnifying glass? That's what I usually use to read the ratings on small bulbs.
My recent accident delayed me acting on this. Thanks for the autobulbs suggestion - now ordered for delivery next week. Fortunately I've enough movement to be able to sit in car and remove/refit the display head unit.
Now fitted and working. Thanks to all.
 Citroen Berlingo Multispace - 05 1.9 MFD Bulbs - duponttoyota
just had the same problem clock back lights x3 all gone off. checked out and found that one of the three bulbs ( 12v x 1.2w ) had blown but becaused they are in series all 3 went off. .....martin sax Alicante spain
Latest Forum Posts