Motoring Discussion > What would you do Miscellaneous
Thread Author: wotspur Replies: 9

What would you do - wotspur
The other day I was driving along Westbourne Grove and needed to turn around, I was at a point that I couldn’t turn right , as a no entry sign , so turned left into Portobello rd . 15-20ft inside the road is a sign Stipulating “ Pedestrian and cycle zone only MON -SAT 10-4 , this was around 3pm .
Obviously I couldn’t reverse back onto a main road , so I had to continue .
Feeling aggrieved I went around the block to ensure I hadn’t missed any signs and there weren’t any , so I’m expecting a fine, which will be an interesting fight .
Last Friday I had to use my sons car, and parked up in Fulham , paid via RINGO APP , for his vehicle , LD12 , I received an email confirmation and went about my business .
As I always accept , SMS messages and set my alarm for 1hr 50mins , so I get back in time , I went about my business . As it was shorter meeting I drove home , and then i received a text message to say my parking vehicle Lx16 ( My mums car, but on my app , was nearing time .
Worried about the mistake I messaged RINGO ,and despite sending proof they’re still insisting I parked LX16 ,so I’m expecting another fine assuming I will , I’ll let them take me to court , it’s going to be interesting next few weeks
 Messages Author Date
 What would you do  new wotspur 3 Nov 21 08:22
 What would you do  new Zero 3 Nov 21 08:41
 What would you do  new wotspur 3 Nov 21 10:09
 What would you do  new Bromptonaut 3 Nov 21 10:49
 What would you do  new wotspur 4 Nov 21 08:08
 What would you do  new Bromptonaut 4 Nov 21 09:04
 What would you do  new tyrednemotional 4 Nov 21 09:18
 What would you do  new Bromptonaut 3 Nov 21 09:02
 What would you do  new wotspur 3 Nov 21 10:11
 What would you do  new Bobby 3 Nov 21 16:59
Latest Forum Posts